Sealana
Chibi inu

Chibi inu

CHIBI
Address:0x1592...319e14

Total Votes

102

Daily Votes

0

Description

Chibi Token introduces a revolutionary approach to taxation within the cryptocurrency world through its innovative flat tax system. This system simplifies the complex world of crypto transactions by applying a consistent and flat tax rate for all users. Our proposed contract applies a fixed tax of $10 to every buy or sell transaction, regardless of its value. Total Supply: 100,000,000 $CHIBI $10 tax on each buy/sell. 97% of the tokens were sent to the liquidity pool, LP tokens are locked for 1 year. The remaining 3% of the supply will be used as tokens for future centralized exchange listings or liquidity pools. The contract will NOT be renounced to allow the team to modify the tax if needed and to ensure that contract is working as intended. a

Coin calendar

Launch Date

September 24th 2023

Listed

September 19th 2023
Coindetector
  • Coin ranking
  • Crypto radar
  • Airdrops
  • Giveaways
  • Coindetector © 2024